Monday, August 22, 2011

The State Fair

Before I tell you about the Fair, take a look at this beautiful baby!
There is nothing sweeter than holding this little boy. These pictures all might look the same to you but they each capture a little different face.
I love looking at all of them!
Titan, as always, was amazing at the Fair
We went to the Iowa State Fair last night with our friends the McGargills.
It was the last day of the fair. We got to the fair around 5 after our Sunday naps and enjoyed some animals, dinner and people watching. It was plenty of time for us and plenty of time for my children. We went to the petting zoo, the fish tanks and saw all the baby animals. We ate some greasy food and felt a little sick afterwards. It was a beautiful evening and Dan and I both agreed that a couple of hours at the fair was plenty of time for us.

Our first family picture with Titan in it!
(he looks a little cross-eyed)
Our friends the McGargillsQuinn and Hannah riding a little cow in the hands-on part of the kids exhibit
I took advantage of having someone around to take some pictures with me in them.
My handsome husband and I
At the end of the kids hands-on exhibit they got popsicles!
Our kids were thrilled!
They all are getting so big!Joe and Jill
My children are experts at getting filthy quickly! They enjoyed planting seeds and harvesting them and of course putting dirt all over themselves!
Fun family evening with our friends.
I can't stop looking at the first few pictures of Titan... I hope you enjoy watching him grow. He will be three weeks tomorrow. I just want to pause time and soak it all in. I don't want to miss a thing about the baby stage. He is napping on my chest right now. I just can't get enough of our little man!

2 comments:

Carrie Krupke said...

Meg-you look fantastic! What a beautiful family. :) Has Dan lost weight?

Kelly said...

What a HOT MAMMA! You all are gorgeous. xoxoxoxo