Friday, August 5, 2011

Totally Smitten

It doesn't get much sweeter than this...Titan Timothy has us all smitten!
He has become the highlight of our house these days. They all need to know where he is, what he's doing, why he's crying, what he's eating. He's one popular boy!
I am beyond impressed with Quinn's gentleness, helpfulness and kindness.
We all like watching him.
Do they look alike?
Even Rex has warmed up to Ty today. Still no desire to hold him but has offered him his pacifier and given him kisses! I think they're going to be best friends.
Nothing sweeter than thisHe is the sweetest, best baby ever. We had a very good first night and he's eating right now getting ready for a great second night home!
No longer my youngest but totally sweet!
Best oldest ever!
My favorite girl in the world with my favorite boy in the world
Not too much to report.
Just wanted to share that we are all in LOVE with Titan Timothy!

4 comments:

Dana and Ryan said...

I haven't even met him and I am in love! Tuesday can't come soon enough! Love you all!

Kristy said...

So much hair! How fun! Congrats to your wonderful family! And glad to hear that he is eating and sleeping so well!!

Carrie Krupke said...

Awesome Meg! Looks like you get to update Wee #4 and insert his name now! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Meg hes so cute!! as are the rest of your adorable kids! hope to meet him soon. let me know if you ever need anything