Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pony Tails and the Pool

So, I know that I have said this before but Myla might be my only girl so we are going to have fun with it. She can now sport a PONY TAIL. Although she slightly resembles "Bam Bam" from the Flintstones she looks pretty sweet. She does like being girly and even enjoys a headband on with her pony tail.
Once again a look at her crazy curls, you can't see her little pony tail in this picture.
Brothers.
I'm pretty sure they are going to be the best of friends. What is crazy to me is that Quinn's shirts go right into Rex' drawers. How long until they just share them all right away?
We enjoyed some family time feeding the ducks and fish. The babies get so excited when they feed the ducks.
So despite only being April 13th today was 70 and so we decided that after our moms group at church we should take the pool out. So we put some hose water and some hot kitchen water into the pool and the fun began! It was a blast. I was anticipating a quick splashing of their feet but was shocked when they went all out and literally jumped right in. The only reason that they stopped playing was cause they were getting chilly and tired.
This video is a must watch.
Their giggles are music to my ears. There is nothing sweeter to listen to than little ones having a fun time together. I am truly thankful that they love playing together.

Myla was getting too chilly with her wet shirt on so she lost her shirt too.
My little beauty
Disregard the boogers... this boy is handsome
Look at the joy on his face... we are in for some fun times in the pool this summer!
Much to my surprise Rex is not afraid to get his face wet and usually Quinn laughs which makes him laugh even if he gets a little scared at first.
I think that these boys went up and down the slide constantly for at least 30 minutes!
Myla didn't enjoy going down face first like the boys but was not left out of the action!
And of course, no event is complete without "THE SCORPION"
What silly little boys... I think the little boy inside of me does the scorpion quite often too!
I have no doubt a lot more pool pictures to come!!!

No comments: