Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Names

I realized a couple of weeks ago that my kids names have no overlapping letters.

QUINTON - REX - MYLA

Quinton has two N's in his name but none of their letters overlap each other. Therefore I'm thinking that I should keep that trend. Which means that we are left with the letters...

B C D F G H J K P S V W Z

No vowels and no Y
Maybe we should just name our new little boy J or Z Rude or JB or DJ Rude.
Now I'm thinking that some creativity will be necessary in naming this boy.
Look at his amazingly handsome profile and see if any names come to mind...
Ok, so we are not really sticking to only letters that we have not used but I did think that was a pretty interesting that without even knowing it we didn't use any of the same letters.

Picking baby names has not ever been an easy thing for Dan and I. Our opinions tend to be very different. We do however both LOVE our kids names right now so we are hoping to come up with a little boys name that we love just as much as Quinton, Rex and Myla. Their names fit them all so well. So much pressure in picking a name. Glad that we have a while till we need to be set on one!
Belly pictures to come when I remember to take one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you think of Tatum or Rori?? Those 2 names came to mind when staring at his handsome profile...

christy said...

What about Finn? If indeed this is your last baby, then it will be your last chance to use this name that you life. Plus it is fitting because you would be finn-ished.