Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aunt Kelly's Visit

25 weeks.... feeling larger than ever.
It's hard to imagine that my belly is going to keep growing and stretching but growing and stretching is GOOD cause it means that he is still inside!! Aunt Kelly came to visit us this past weekend. We enjoyed our time with her A LOT! We did lots of playing, running, jumping, snuggling, coffee drinking, water balloon throwing, good food eating. It was nice of her to take the time to drive down and hang out with us.
Everyone looking fabulous for Easter
Everyone's got curls
Blue eyed girls
My friend Anna Judd makes headbands and hair clips for little girls (she is starting an Etsy business with her sister... I'll give you all the link when I get it). She is SOOOO talented and I am a proud buyer of her work. I'll have to post more pictures of what all the different ones look like. But I LOVE THEM. They are so cute and different than anything that I have seen for little girls. I have learned though that Miss Myla has a large head when picking out headbands. But look how beautiful!
I loved picking out her little outfit for Easter. I'm sure she will wear it a lot with weddings this summer. I love having a little girl.
Kelly trying to get everyone excited for a picture.... hmmmm
Sisters and the wee ones
The whole Rude Gang!
Water balloons did not last long in Quinn's hands. It's difficult to tell a 3 year old to wait to throw it.... I'm pretty sure he could easily go through 100 balloons very quickly.
Myla getting in one the action. Rex rarely threw the balloons... he tends to hang on to things he likes and Myla liked to play catch with her balloon.
All Boy!
A typical Rex face!
My boys having a fun time
Rex has the time of his life with his Daddy
Aunt Kelly got to experience bath time. A favorite time of mine (usually) where everyone is contained, happy, clean.
I thought this was a fabulous picture of Quinn. Due to our silly April colds, Quinn has a really red right cheek because he was constantly wiping his boogers with his right hand and smearing them across his cheek. Still so handsome.
Rex eating a bathtub fish... nothing out of the ordinary for him
Myla was doing some signing for Aunt Kelly. We learn sign language at our music class every Thursday.
Add ImageI enjoyed Kel's camera... it takes pictures very fast!
What a sweet girl
Despite the chilly weather we still spent some time outside on Saturday.
Rex learning to blow bubbles... I'll have to teach him to use the bubble wand and not put bubbles in his mouth and
Me and my big boy... my goodness how fast time flies
We enjoyed spending the weekend with Aunt Kelly. My kids always love visitors and Aunt Kelly's visit was not disappointing. My children are so blessed to have such loving families around them and people that care so much about them. Thank you Kelly for making the trip to visit us. WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Momma Megan said...

Beautiful family easter photos!

Mike (Papa) said...

Love the new pics; especially the headliners! Q no longer looks like a toddler.

Kelly said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady and such a good mom - thanks for a fun weekend!