Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Dan and I have been married 3 years! (yesterday, June 22)
What an incredible three years it has been! I could not imagine a better man for me. Dan is the most amazing husband and father! He is always loving and serving me and the three wee ones. He is by far the busiest man that I know and yet he always always comes home ready to run around with Quinn, change a diaper, make a bottle, play baseball, give me a kiss. He is an unbelievable husband and I am so honored to be his wife and to serve the Lord along side of him.

Some old pictures of us!
At Luke and Christy's wedding

Right after getting engaged!

While we were dating!
Thanks to some fabulous friends we were able to enjoy over 6 hours of alone time celebrating our anniversary! We are so blessed! I cannot wait to see all that the Lord has in store for our life together. Many many more years of loving each other, hopefully some more Wee Ones and many years of serving the Lord together!

I LOVE YOU DANNY!

No comments: