Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Two Speeds!

We have two speeds here at the Rude house, fast and sleeping!
It is so amazing at how quickly everyone is awake and ready to play and how quickly everyone can fall apart and then fall asleep! It's also pretty crazy how the fresh air and running around can wear them out! They all have been taking longer naps after spending more time outdoors!

Rex and Myla have now moved to sitting in the bath. I have a seat that helps them sit in the bath. Since Rex is still a little more unstable he gets that and Myla is on her own! They actually do great and it allows for a little more room for Quinn.

Check out these two smiling babies!

Myla still has dinner on her face! Check out her blue eyes!
My favorite two year old!
My youngest stud!

Three in the tub!

We are loving the great outdoors. The babies love sitting in the grass and watching Quinn kick the ball and run around!

Our neighbor graciously gave us her grandchildren's old picnic table and sandbox. We have already put it to good use. Quinn has enjoyed many lunches and snacks sitting at the table and has gotten very dirty playing in the sandbox!

I have been drinking the little V8 juices (because i am not a fan of veggies!) and Quinn thinks that they are pop so once they are empty I put water or juice in them and he thinks that he is the coolest kid!

These days a bib should be required to hold Myla. She is a drooling mess! She can soak the front of her outfit in a matter of minutes! Still no teeth for her though!


We are all looking forward to summer fruit! Quinn is a very polite boy! He has started to say "No thank you" all the time. The funny part is that he thinks that by saying, "No thank you" that he doesn't have to get his hair washed or come inside or put toys away. We are working on that!

Quinn playing in his new sandbox. We are still in the process of getting sand toys but cups and spoons work for now!

Rex has taken over the superhero role in our house right now, sporting Spiderman, I think he looks pretty tough!
Rex also had his first tooth pop through this week!!

I would say that he likes his PJs

Another manly moment documented! Quinn is now putting some makeup on Rex!

I was asked once if my children ever wore pants (or shirts for that matter...). Yes, they do! They do however nap without pants on and after nap time they usually eat and while they eat it is much easier if they are wearing no clothes! And funny moments often times happen after naps or while eating and therefore many many pictures are without pants or shirts on!

Quinn has enjoyed helping me feed the babies. I told him that he needs to wait till they open their mouth for another bite before he tries to shove another bite in their mouth!

Quinn still loves shoes!

Rex is still more of the calm and mellow one! He and Myla are pretty funny these days. Myla is still a funny little girl. I can put a lot of toys in front of the two of them and Myla will steal them all. She will also steal toys from Rex's hands and always seems to want the toy that he has. The funniest thing is when I give Rex a new toy Myla will start to cry. She is a sassy little girl but so much fun!

Rex and Daddy
My beautiful girl!

Quinn enjoying a cookie!

Well, my house just woke up so I must get going. I hope that you enjoy the new pictures of my three studs!



1 comment:

Carrie Krupke said...

Absolutely adorable Meg! What blessings:)