Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Messy


A good friend of mine has a little boy who is 7 months older than Quinton and has given us a lot of clothes for him to wear. This t-shirt was in the box of clothes and I figured it was rather appropriate for this stage in his life. Not only is he on the move and getting into absolutely everything he can reach, he is also enjoying feeding himself which is a messy feat. Today, he successfully pulled himself up on our couch, now the only problem is making sure that he doesn't fall and crack his head. He is discovering that he does not need to stay laying down when I put him down for a nap and he will sit and play for a while before eventually crashing. He has also discovered the stairs, thank goodness for baby gates, and he thinks laundry baskets are fascinating. He loves our floor vents (we have an old house with big wooden floor vents) I'm sure in the future we will lose many toys down there. He has also take a liking for my swiffer duster.

Oh the joys of being on the move!!



I don't mind that he likes my swiffer duster, I will just have to teach him where to use it and not to eat it!



No comments: