Friday, February 6, 2009

Man on the Move!!

Well, my life has changed drastically in the last two days! I went from being able to leave the room, even run downstairs, to watching his every move just to make sure that he doesn't get into something dangerous. I don't know what it is about babies but they are drawn to danger! He instantly goes for outlets, cords, hairdryers, he tries to pull himself up on shelves that are unstable, without constant supervision this boy could do some serious damage. But I think he's enjoying his new found freedom and We are enjoying watching him explore. Today he crawled over to a shelf that we have and proceeded to pull all of my shirts off the shelf... what a fun game! He seems very proud of himself as he discovers more. Our little boy is getting bigger!

We also enjoyed a walk outside today. It was 50 degrees here and absolutely beautiful. Again... I can't wait for summer!!

Here is a video from this morning so you all can observe his progress!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0I2B_zbwm4&feature=channel_page

No comments: