Thursday, May 16, 2013

20 Minutes

From the moment we pulled into the driveway of my parents house to this,
and this,
and this,
and this,
 and this,
Only took 20 minutes.

Unpacked the car, threw it all in their entry way, changed my kids and jumped on the boat. It's amazing how quickly things can go with a little excitement and four extra arms. After a fabulous 10 hours in the car by all five of my kids, we were ready to party on the boat with Nana and Papa. 

Thankful for Dan and my dad for braving the cold water to swim with three excited kids. Normally this time of year the water is a little cooler but totally bearable, this year with such a crazy spring the water is quite cold. My children have their Daddy and Papa wrapped around their fingers to swim in that freezing water with them. In case you were wondering,I couldn't go in. I had to take pictures and keep an eye on my two youngest! The sacrifice of a mother ;)
Titan joyfully watched his siblings braving the water. Much to my surprise he had little interest in actually going in himself.
 Quinton's extremely cold but extremely excited face! And by the way, real boys can wear pink!
We are still making the most of our time in Arkansas despite the much colder water and the gloomy days. Anything with Daddy, Nana and Papa is fun!


No comments: