Monday, March 18, 2013

Bubble Babies

Bath time, like many things these days, has potential to be a truly enjoyable time or a complete disaster. 

Tonight bath time was a BUBBLE BONANZA! I may have put a few too many bubbles in. I couldn't even rinse them with the water because there were too many bubbles in it. But it was totally worth it for all the smiles and the fun that they had. 
We have been doing great lately. Being a parent is all about constant adjustments. I feel like we are always trying to figure out how to make life work smoothly. Whether it's sleep, or our schedule, or sleep, or meals, or sleep, you get the idea! Our kids have all been great sleepers. I have no complaints about their abilities to sleep. I believe they got that from their Daddy! But it's hard trying to figure out if they need a nap or when to put them to bed so they won't be up at 6 am. I am an early riser, I got that from my Daddy, I love my morning time before everyone is awake to read my bible, enjoy my coffee, and mentally prepare for the day. We have been experimenting with no naps which means that bed time comes at 8 pm and they sleep until right around 8. Glorious! I have been in bed by 9 pm three days this week. The only downfall is that I lose my time in the middle of the day to share these absolutely precious faces with you. So I am sacrificing my sleep (all 5 are soundly sleeping and Dan is out late) to share these perfect smiles with you.

My Bubble Babes! All five of them. It will be even more precious when Jett is lined up next to them!
Every single person that spends ANY amount of time with Titan comments on how fun he is. He is just absolutely delightful to be around. He is so fun, so funny and just a joy. I think that I have mentioned this before but for four months now Titan has been able to climb up Quinton's ladder to his bunk bed and over the last month he has mastered getting down the ladder. THIS BOY CAN DO ANYTHING!
 Rex remains sweet with a little sass. Check out this face!
Quinton will be five on Sunday.

OH MY GOODNESS!

FIVE!!!

We were talking to my parents these other night on Skype and even on the computer they couldn't believe how tall he is getting. He is needing 6 slim pants. He's growing like a weed. I can't wait to put him on our grow board that my dad made for us on his birthday and see how much he has grown.

Five, if I think to much about it, it makes me tear up. I can't even believe how fast time goes!
Quinton Daniel is one good looking boy!
What a goof ball!
Rex is a boy of many faces.
Here is the handsome smile I was looking to capture!
This might be the last picture of my four year old that you see....
 
I absolutely love being a mother to each one of my kids. I still cannot believe that I have FIVE kids and FOUR boys. FOUR crazy, fun, loving, adventurous boys and ONE crazy, fun, loving, adventurous girl.
 I seriously cannot get enough of Titan's smile. He is so stinkin' handsome!
My blue eyed girl. I MUST, I repeat, I MUST get her newest dance moves on video. She's got the moves. 
I adore her! I especially love getting some time to go play doll house or do our nails together. Girl stuff, just the two of us.
And here he is, my seven and a half week old love. 
I'm not sure what this face is, but every face is precious. 
 
Jett all snuggled up!
He continues to be a perfect baby. He smiles quite frequently now making it even more fun to stare at him and snuggle with him.
My four big kids haven't grown tired of him yet. They still enjoy holding him, helping me with him, lovin' on him. I think their love for him will only grow as he smiles more, begins to laugh and move around!
 I had to capture the eyes that melt my heart!
And the blue eyes that match mine!
I am working at getting back into the weekly groove of sharing pictures. I hope you enjoy these faces as much as I do. I am one BLESSED momma!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jed said...

Adorable pictures. We love early bedtimes at our house too, although Wyatt has yet to get the memo. :)