Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fashion Diva!

Girls are way more fun to dress than boys!
Myla now owns a pair of Jeggings!
I LOVE my jeggings and my friend Anna Judd found some for her little girls so now Myla has a pair too! We looked very cute together in our jeggings and boots the other day.
I am excited for her hair to keep growing so I can add more bows, pig tails, braids, although I have heard from friends that doing little girls hair can be a difficult task! I am up for it!!
She is pretty cute with her pink head band and dimples.

Ruffles and skirts are fun too.
She had a cute ruffle zippy the other day and a ruffled skirt, cute tights and boots.
Such a Fashion Diva!

Boys are fun too!!
It's funny how now I just move things right from Quinn's closet to Rex' closet. It was just last year that Quinn wore this shirt.
Difficult to see in this picture, but Quinton's sweater is a very cute zip up.
Fashionable twins enjoying some bread at church

Rex' new favorite place to go, underneath Quinn's highchair.
He is such a goof ball.
And of course, the best head of hair I've ever seen on anyone!
Dressing my children in such fashionable clothes is so fun.
It will be interesting to look back when they are all grown up and laugh at the jeggings and the different fashions that are totally out of style. Oh well, for now they are looking very stylish.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

I love you and your stylish family! :)

Momma Megan said...

You & Myla in your jeggings & boots is too cute!!!