Monday, August 16, 2010

Branson with Nana and Papa

We enjoyed a fabulous family vacation in Branson, MI last week. It was amazing weather and lots of fun company.

My parents, Nana and Papa, drove up to meet us and enjoy a few days with us. It was a fun time for all. I think that my children enjoyed all the extra attention and Dan and I enjoyed putting our feet up a little more!

Nana and Quinn enjoying some ice cream
Papa and Rex sharing some ice creamMyla enjoyed some too!


Quinton's and my favorite part was the sprinkles

Ice Cream got a double thumbs up

Walking around with DadNana and Papa got to practice some of their fort building skills. I think that they passed! Quinn loved it!


Papa got invited in the fort!

Rex enjoyed all the

Quinton trying out the pool
Quinn sure thinks that his Nana and Papa are lots of fun. Just a little taste of the giggles they experienced



No comments: