Sunday, February 28, 2010

Visits and Visitors!

Well, next week I will be the mother of two six month olds, and next month I will be the mother of a two year old. I can't believe how fast time flies when your busy running after three little ones.

Quinton officially climbed out of his crib this week. He was sleeping in his bed at night for a while and then decided to switch back to the crib. The other morning I heard him stirring on the baby monitor and the next thing I heard was him trying to open the door. I went down stairs only to find him with a huge proud smile on his face. I put him back in the crib and asked him to show me how he got out, and just like that he did it again and the proud smile crept back onto his face. My little boy is growing up. I guess that means that I should probably work on getting him back into his big boy bed. It is time, especially because the babies are consistently sleeping through the night. They have been for about 6 weeks now but wake up for an occasional pacifier and the thought of going downstairs multiple times in the middle of the night to give them pacifiers does not should like too much fun to me so I have kept them upstairs.

Quinn and Rex just woke up and are enjoying some brotherly bonding in "Daddy's chair," as Quinn would call it. Grandma and Grandpa Rude gave us "Daddy's chair" for Christmas. It has been a nice addition to our living room, great for reading books, cuddling and napping!Quinton decided that Rex needed a little color in his life so he added some colorful dots in the bathtub!


Quinn enjoys climbing into the babies cribs with them when they wake up from their naps for a little cuddle time with his brother and sister.
The boys in "Daddy's Chair"

Quinn, Rex, Myla and myself made the drive up to Minnesota to visit Aunt Kelly (she met us in MN), Aunt Dana and Uncle RyRy for the weekend. Quinn and the babies got spoiled with lots of love and attention. He enjoyed the playmates. Always fun to have a sister weekend.

Quinn and Aunt Dana made cupcakes for our birthday celebration! He enjoyed helping with the sprinkles and the eating!

Rex and Myla, looking sweet as always!

Myla and Aunt Kelly... what pretty blue eyed girls!
Myla's eyes are so so blue. We are guessing they will stay that way!

Quinn got to open his birthday presents. He was excited about Mr. Potato Head and some summer presents (chalk and bubbles) that he received.


Uncle RyRy won him over with his guitar. Quinn could dance, play guitar and drum all day long! The boy loves music!"Jammin" together

Bath time babies!



Nana and Papa are visiting right now. We are enjoying their visit as always. Quinton never lets them sit down. He LOVES his Nana and Papa, and the babies enjoy the extra arms to cuddle them! I will have more pictures and news to come, just wanted to give you a few pictures to enjoy!

2 comments:

Alec said...

Would love to suck on Quinn’s cute little boy penis and make him moan and make him feel good and I would love for him to explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream while I finger fuck his sweet little boy bum

Alec said...

Would love to suck on Quinn’s cute little boy penis and make him moan and make him feel good and I would love for him to explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream while I finger fuck his sweet little boy bum