Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smiles!

I just wanted to share a few pictures of the precious smiles that I get to look at every day. I think that I am the luckiest person in the world... I mean how many other people get to hang out with the three cutest kids in the world EVERY DAY!!

I did my best to capture some smiles... ENJOY!





Smiles all around!


Now if those pictures didn't bring a smile to your face, this video surely will! Quinton can turn anything into a guitar. Sorry that it is turned the wrong way for most of it... I almost always forget! I hope you enjoy this and it makes you smile. I think that we have a musician on our hands, he totally has the moves down!

2 comments:

Dana and Ryan said...

Cute babies! Nice shirt on Dan! :)

Grace Wieman said...

What great photos Meg! So good talking to you yesterday!