Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tball

 Quinton Daniel smiled the entire Tball season. (you may have to zoom in to see the smile as he runs!!)
 I delight in watching him run the bases, catch the balls and do it all with such joy.
He is one determined little boy when it comes to sports. He is adamant about trying any sport he comes across. We bought a skateboard at a garage sale for $1. It is pink and purple. If you think those colors would keep him from trying it you would be kidding yourself A friend gave us pink and black roller blades for Myla. They just so happen to fit Quinn and you will regularly find him practicing around the driveway. Nothing will stop this boy learning and mastering something new. I love that about him. I love watching him show me new tricks on his scooter, bike or roller blades, I love playing catch with him, kicking the ball around the yard. There is no stopping this boy.

 We had a great season playing with old and new friends.
Quinn enjoyed being on the same team as his friend Mason and getting to play his friend Harrison's team.
It was fun seeing the progress throughout the season. I had even more fun peeking at the next field over, the ten year old boys. They were amazing. They can throw and hit so hard, so fast. Dan told me to get ready to have my mind blown if our boys decide to continue to play baseball.
They moved to coach pitch after a couple of games and Quinn excelled at that. They would give the kids a couple of chances to hit the ball being pitched and then would move them to the T if they didn't hit it. Q hit every time the ball was pitched except for once in the last six games. I am one proud momma!
 And I will leave you with this picture.
I am so thankful that he lives life with such joy. It is contagious in our house and to others that he is around. I hope that as he grows older and continues to play sports that the smiles only get bigger. My heart delights in seeing my children smile!

No comments: