Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Jumping Bean


Quinton has finally discovered how to use his Jumperoo! Up until a couple weeks ago he just hung out, looked at the lights flashing but didn't do a whole lot of jumping. Now he has discovered how much fun he can have in his jumperoo. It is a blast watching him and he has the time of his life. I think that Dan is having just as much fun as Quinton is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae08mzHPQAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7G41xo0YI
sorry I'm not sure how to make the videos horizontal... I guess next time I will just have to take them the right way!

Quinton also has discovered how to clap. It is amazing to watch how when I clap he will now clap back (not every time but he is still clapping!!). He also has discovered his how to reach for EVERYTHING and dives for things on the table, on the floor, in your hands and they are usually things that he shouldn't have. He is pretty sweet though and becoming so much fun as he discovers the world!

No comments: