Monday, April 7, 2008

Perfection

I'm sure I'm a bit biased, being Q's favorite Madisonian aunt and all, but he's pretty perfect. I just spent a great weekend with the Rudes and got to hang with Quinton all weekend. Meg was kind enough to let me get in lots of good cuddling time!
Quin still hates getting changed (but then again, if I had lots of people staring at me naked, I'd probably cry too!):
He still sleeps a lot:
But is alert more often now:
I always got a kick out of his "milk stupor" faces he has right after he finishes eating:
Overall it was a great weekend. It was fun to see Meg - she is such a good mom! In addition to meeting Q, I got to hear Dan speak Saturday night at The Downtown Church and see him recognized as a pastor at church on Sunday. The rest of my pictures are here if you're interested: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=9c2tujj3.a22s8u3z&x=0&y=-svo21d&localeid=en_US

2 comments:

Max Asher said...

Intact is perfect. IntactAmerica.org #i2 (Twitter)

Max Asher said...

Intact is perfect. IntactAmerica.org #i2 (Twitter)