Friday, June 24, 2011

Too Much Fun!

I have a feeling that this camera is going to be
SOOO MUCH FUN!!!
I took 150 pictures of my kids playing outside in the pool today! I took the advice of my friend Christy and deleted about 100 of them so that my computer doesn't get swamped with pictures so quickly. It is so fun the emotions and the facial expressions that you capture by using a camera that snaps one after the other. I am very excited to get to become a better photographer and to learn all that this camera can do!

So this is my first attempt at using my new camera.
I have some pretty amazing models to work with.
Isn't she lovely?
Check out the hair growth on this little girl. She can even keep clips in well now! Her hair only gets more fun! I wonder what color I should make it ;)
My children are beyond friendly to anyone walking by and practically daily we get to greet the mailman. Quinn waving to our neighbor while spraying down the high chairs. We gave them a good scrub down today! Oh how I love the summer!
I have learned from my over 3 years of being a mother that children are without a doubt MESSY. So instead of always trying to keep them clean I just embrace it and learn to do a lot of laundry! I do however LOVE having messy treats in the pool. It keeps them happy, them clean themselves off when they splash and slide and then I'm happy!
Rex enjoying a popsicle
Check out the dripping from the popsicle.
This is exactly why we almost always try and eat them in the pool!
Myla Jane sharing with her brothers.
Her brothers like to help her finish most things because she is always the slowest to finish.
I will say this time and time again... I am truly thankful that my kids LOVE each other!
They play soooo well together. They love making each other laugh and just being together. I seriously pray for that daily and thank the Lord daily. There is nothing like your siblings and I am so grateful that they are all so close and all love each other!

Quinn showing off his messy hands and face. What a sweet big brother this boy is. Believe it or not, he has major opinions on what his new little brother is going to be named. Dan and I find his opinion amusing!Enjoying summer!
What a silly boy!Rex continues to be our goof ball. Anyone around him confirms it too, he is a goof!
I'm excited to capture all the joy on their faces daily!
So, this is only the beginning of the fun I'm going to have with this camera. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures. Many many many many more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Justin Meyer said...

LOVE THE PICS MEG!!!! :)