Saturday, August 20, 2011

90 Seconds

Approximately 90 seconds was all it took for my two oldest to accomplish this....
and this... (check out her pretty neck)We were doing some watercolor painting on the deck today. Titan had been enjoying the great outdoors but was getting sleepy so I took him inside to put him in the swing for a nap. Our swing is only about 10 feet inside our house from the deck. I literally walked inside, grabbed his pacifier and blanket and put him in the swing only to go back outside to some beautifully painted faces. My guess is that the whole process only took 90 seconds.

Quinton especially was extremely proud of his painted face!
What a goof ball
Quinn was quick to tell me that Myla was the first one to paint her face.
What a funny girl.
I could not get enough of the smiles on their faces!Rex didn't paint his face but he was in full support of his siblings and had lots of smiles for me!
He is so handsome
Rex now adores his lil bro. He ALWAYS asks to hold him the moment I start feeding Titan and then waits patiently to "hold please"
Titan is pretty great at going with the flow. We moved our pool closer to the shade so Ty and I can be shaded but the big kids are still in the sun. Everyone is happy!
Popsicles are Rex' FAVORITE part of summer. My other kids enjoy them but Rex LOVES them. You can't open the freezer without him going crazy!
The get extremely fascinated by their tongue colors after eating a popsicle.
Pretty girl
Red tongues!
Titan loves napping outside.
So, I was reminded today that a lot can happen in 90 seconds when you have a 3 year old and two almost 2 year olds around. Luckily we are pretty good and laughing at situations like that and I got some cute photos of their painted faces. Messy faces and all, I'm one BLESSED momma!

2 comments:

April Scherb said...

how cute! I especially love that Quinton painted his TEETH! LOL

Dana and Ryan said...

Love, love, love those silly kiddos! Great pictures, Mego! Xoxoxo from Aunt Dana and Uncle Ry-Ry!