Friday, April 30, 2010

The Sweetest Things!

The sweetest noise in the world is the sound of my kids giggling!
The belly laugh that makes your side ache and you're laughing at them laughing! It is a beautiful thing and happens a lot around our house these days. Quinn can find just about anything to laugh at and when he starts going Rex starts going and then Myla and then of course Dan and I can't help but join in. It really is quite possibly the sweetest sound to my ears!

The sweetest girl!


Myla sporting our friend Noah's hat!
Rex enjoying a little grass time!



The sweetest twins!

Rex trying to "get" Myla according to Quinn. Whenever Rex or Myla try and reach for Quinn or something that he has he always laughs and says that they are "gettin' him"

The sweetest thing is seeing your kids enjoy each other. Although the twins can't quite keep up with Quinton, they do enjoy interacting with him and Quinn does allow them an occasional ride on his motorcycle!

My little boys!
The sweetest thing is when my favorite two year old talks to me about Jesus and how he died on the cross for us but how he is still alive. It is wonderful to read him bible stories and to have him remember them and talk about them!

Quinn can still turn anything into a guitar!

Dan has been working with Quinn on his baseball skills.
He is turning his into quite the ball player!

My friend Yvonne and her son Noah came over to play the other night. It turned into quite the event, baseball playing (Quinn even pitched to Noah and he would hit it, very impressive), getting dirty in the sandbox, and getting clean in the bathtub!
The sweetest thing is enjoying the company of a friend while your kids are having a blast. I think that Noah and Quinn will be great friends as the years go on!

Quinn and Noah had quite the fun time together in the bath!

Noah's first experience shaving. He looks like a pro!
Quinn and Noah had some good giggles after bath time... the sweetest noise! What a fun night! I am so thankful for good friends!

One of the sweetest afternoon sights in my house is three sleeping babies! There is something so peaceful about watching your children sleep. Sometimes I want to curl up next to them and snuggle!



I love all the sweet faces, giggles, conversations and moments that happen in my house everyday!


No comments: