Monday, October 27, 2008

A Weekend in Minnesota

What a good looking group!!
Quinton and I drove up to Minnesota for the weekend to visit Aunt Kelly (who came in from Madison), Aunt Dana and Uncle Ryan. It was a fun relaxing weekend, a nice time to catch up and enjoy each others company. It is always fun to spend time together, although I'm pretty sure that time with Quinton is more desired than time with me, but I' m getting used to it. I also was reminded why my parents (Nana and Papa) moved to Arkansas. It was snowing as to drove south... I don't think that I'm ready for the cold yet!

What a handsome little guy!
Playing in the leaves at Aunt Dana's house!
Quinton got to hang out with Uncle Ryan while the girls went to a movie. Doesn't he look studly in Uncle Ryan's hat? It might be a little big!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We like to spend time with you too, Mego!!